SUNFLOW ships using UPS for most areas in the world and SENDLE in Australia.
We offer free shipping via UPS Ground for orders over $150 in the Continental United States. For expedited shipping, orders under $150 or Outside the Continental US, there will be a charge for shipping that depends upon your location and the product ordered.
Your order will ship from our warehouse within 3 business days. We do our best to ship all orders received within ONE business day. 12 noon is the cut off for orders to be shipped on the same day, this includes expedited shipping services.
Once your order leaves our warehouse, its arrival depends on your shipping method and location. If you choose our free UPS ground shipping option, your order will arrive within 1-5 business days, depending on your location.
Our warehouse team takes a break on weekends and federal holidays, so orders placed on those days will be shipped the following business day.
At the moment, SUNFLOW ships to all states in the United States, and provides free ground shipping to the contiguous 48 states as well as the District of Columbia. Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico is not complimentary. If you are interested in ordering SUNFLOW from an area outside the United States please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do ship to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. Shipping to these locations is not complimentary.
We do not ship to PO Boxes.
1. Position the folded chair with the backrest's SUNFLOW logo facing you with the bottom gray cross bar on the sand. Step on the bottom cross bar.
2. Press and hold the gray silicone button on the top crossbar. With some force, pull the crossbar straight up, as far as it will go, to extend both the backrest and the back legs. You'll feel two clicks, one when the backrest is fully extended and another when the back legs are fully extended. Don't be timid!
3. Holding the bar in this position, use your other hand to grab the front legs from the side. Swing the front legs out and up to extend while lowering your chair to the ground. You'll hear another click!
1. Lean Forward, taking your weight off the backrest.
2. Place your fingers on the triggers located on both sides of the seat, just behind the front legs.
3. Pull both triggers and use your weight to recline to one of four positions. Release to lock.
4. Pull backrest to return to upright position.
1. Return your chair to the upright position. Brush off excess sand and debris.
2. Stand behind the chair and step on the bottom crossbar. With force, pull the top crossbar straight up as far as it will go, until the backrest and back legs are in line and perpendicular to the ground.
3. Press the gray silicone button and firmly push the crossbar down to telescope the backrest and also collapse the back legs completely.
You can use any towel on your SUNFLOW chair. However, our towels were thoughtfully designed to ensure an effortless day at the beach. Wrap the loops around the buttons on the back of your SUNFLOW chair and it will stay in just the right place. Enjoy a carefree day!
1. Secure clips facing down on top crossbar
2. Extend to provide desired coverage
3. Stores easily behind the backrest
4. Protects from 98% of the sun’s harmful rays
The Drink Holder easily and securely clips onto the front legs of your SUNFLOW chair. It accommodates a variety of beverages, from a small aluminum can to a large insulated water bottle. It also pivots 360 degrees for easy access.
Just attach the Dry Bag to the buttons on either side of your SUNFLOW chair and make sure the botttom of the bag is parallel to the ground.
SUNFLOW products are thoughtfully designed to last and make the least impact on the planet. The fabric and frame of the chair is recyclable. The Dry Bag is made of 100% recycled water bottles.
Full price merchandise can be returned for a full refund within 14 days of the delivery date. We will accept returns for items in their original unused condition, with all tags attached. A copy of the original invoice must be included with the returned item. Merchandise must be returned in its original packaging. Refunds will be credited back to credit cards within 30 days of the receipt of the return. We do NOT refund the cost of premium shipping. All sale merchandise is FINAL SALE. We do not accept returns or exchanges on sale merchandise. Upon receipt of returned goods, SUNFLOW reserves the right to deny refund if the merchandise does not meet return policy requirements. Items purchased at any other stores or websites may not be returned to getsunflow.com. Exchange and return policies are subject to change without notice. Once you have notified us of the return and received a Return Authorization, you can ship the order back at your own expense or request a Return Label. $20 will be deducted from your return for each return label provided.
Please email us at email@example.com with any questions.
SUNFLOW offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty for Defective Goods
We are dedicated to delivering amazing products, but sometimes the unexpected happens, so if there’s an issue with your SUNFLOW product, we provide the below limited lifetime warranty.
If you receive an item that is damaged or faulty or your item breaks due to a production defect, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will request photos of the damage to be attached in your email. We will arrange for the item to be repaired or replaced at our discretion. We may ask you to ship the damaged/faulty item back in its original packaging with all tags in place, if possible. We will assess the item upon return of the product and replace it if the damage is a result of a manufacturer's error.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY APPLIES TO THE FOLLOWING DEFECTS:
The telescoping mechanism that opens and closes your chair. The trigger buttons that allow the chair to recline. Zippers that can no longer be opened or closed. Fabric tears that render the chair unusable.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING:
“Cosmetic Damage” which is defined as scratches, dents, dings, scuffs, stains, color changes, normal wear and tear, technological obsolescence, or other non-functional changes in the appearance of the product that occur during normal handling by any party which do not impair the functionality of the product. While SUNFLOW products are made of the highest quality material, they are subjected to the natural elements that affect appearance and functionality over time. We do not warranty loss of functionality due to prolonged exposure to water and sand.
We will repair or replace (as applicable) and ship your item back to you within 30 days of receipt.