- Rust resistant ultimate strength aluminum frame
- Made from Greenguard Gold Certified Water Resistant Marine Fabrics 70% PVC/30% Poly
- Dimensions and Weight Limit:
- Weighs 9.4 lbs. and is 23 in x 24.5 in x 5 in
- 250 lbs weight limit
- Seat approx 9 inches above the sand
- Reclines to 4 positions
- Easy to carry, open and close
- Detachable back pack straps
- The hub of the chair cannot be submerged in water.
- United States: 10631651;11,633,044; D934,013; D933,986; D934,015; D934,014; D934,016
- Australia:2021202673; 202011086
- China: ZL202030063681.2
- European: 3823500; 007718630-0001
- France: 3823500 Germany: 602020001035.1
- Great Britain: 9007718630-0001
- Taiwan: D213622
- United Kingdom: 3823500
- MMarthaReviewingSUNFLOW ChairI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Gender FemaleI added Sun Shade, Drink Holder, Dry BagRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat chairs
3rd summer of using these beach chairs! They have not disappointed us yet!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Ease of UseRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FunctionalityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- KVKinsey V.ReviewingTHE BEACH BUNDLEI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Gender FemaleI added Sun Shade, Drink Holder, Dry BagRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoSearch for the Perfect Beach Chair is Off!!!
So, I got a really great Steals and Deals price on this bundle and had to buy it immediately. No regrets, in fact, I love this chair! I want another one for a friend to be able to have at the beach. Happiness is better when shared, after all.
It does everything you need it to do and is so comfortable in the meantime. I took it out to the beach this morning to meditate. I take it to the park when I walk my dogs. We set up a little palette to hang out. It's easy to setup and breakdown. I did it without looking at directions. The quality is really nice, too. I see it lasting a very long time.
It's just really convenient and cute. Pop it out of my trunk and put it on like a backpack. I can walk three dogs, haul this chair and carry a crossbody purse just fine. The very first day and 15 minutes of me having it out, these two young women came up to ask me where I got it. Mind you, I was in a row of about 4 other women with sun chairs. I was the one they approached. I was the cool kid with the cool toy!
Just get it. It does everything it's supposed to do and more.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Ease of UseRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FunctionalityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- DGDana G.Verified ReviewerReviewingSUNFLOW ChairI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Gender FemaleI added Drink Holder, Sun Shade, Dry BagRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoIf you are on the fence!
Oh, wow, I mean I'm a a NJ native who has lived at the beach since I was in diapers and this chair must have been designed by someone who was also raised with their toes in the sand. I would describe it as beach royalty, because it feels like a thrown.
If the price has dragging your feet, think about what you have spent on beach chairs over the years (and their level of discomfort) and know that this is the last beach chair you will ever buy. It's an investment in comfort for long relaxing days at the beach. I might also order the High Tide with the points I earned on this purchase as a birthday gift for my husband since he is 6'3 this may be too low for him.
The packaging is so fancy, this would be the ultimate gift for a beachgoer.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Ease of UseRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FunctionalityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SSunflow3 months ago
Thank you so much for the glowing review! We are so happy to hear that you love your Beach Bundle. Enjoy your summer! Hope to see you at the beach! 🌞
- SSherryVerified BuyerReviewingTHE BEACH BUNDLEI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Gender FemaleI added Sun Shade, Drink Holder, Dry BagRated 4 out of 5 stars4 months agoReally Like It!
I've actually been looking for a new beach chair for about a year now, when I happen to stumble across SunFlow chairs. So, I ordered the beach bundle...and, I'm really glad I did!! I love LOVE the sun shade!!! I had another one that came down, but it was on my back...in other words, you actually had to lay against it...you know how uncomfortable that was!! But yours...LOVE that feature!! Next, I love the cup holder too! That may seem like a goofy thing to be excited about, but when you have a large glass of something cold, it matters! LOL! The chair is also pretty comfy too, and I love the fact that it won't rust!!!
Ok, the only reason I didn't give it a five star rating is because I felt it was a little tough to get out of. I'm not a spring chicken anymore, so arm handles would be AWESOME! Maybe if you could design an add on available...removeable arm handles!!! I noticed you're coming out with a high back that has arm handles, so I'll be watching for that! Also, that bar in the front of the seat...so uncomfortable when laying back somewhat. It hits my legs and is just uncomfortable. Those are the only two reasons for not giving a five star review, but in all honestly, this is the best chair I've owned in many many beach years!! Well Done!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Ease of UseRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FunctionalityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SSSusan S.Verified ReviewerReviewingSUNFLOW ChairI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Gender FemaleI added Sun Shade, Drink Holder, Dry BagRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoSunny Days🌞
I love this beach chair! Lightweight, great accessories! Sunshade is perfect and has flexible positions. This was a splurge but worth it!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Ease of UseRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FunctionalityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5